Mrs H. Kemp – Gr 6HK (Grade Head)
Mrs J. Pienaar – Gr 6JP
Miss K. Vickerman – Gr 6KV
Mr N. van Niekerk – Gr 6NV
Below is a list of stationary that is required for 2021. This list has already been handed out to learners at the end of Grade 5. Please make sure that your child has the correct stationery on the first day of school and that their stationery is individually marked.
- 1x Penflex Shatterproof Ruler 30cm
- 1x a pair of small sturdy scissors
- 1x Bostik Glue Stick 25g (3 Pack)
- 5x Ballpen 1.0mm Point Blue
- 1x Staedtler Traditional HB Pencil 3 Pack
- 1x Erasers 2 Pack Large
- 1x Staedtler Double Hole Tub Sharpener
- 1x Pilot Fineliner Black
- 1x Mon Ami Retractable Wax Crayons
- 2x Flip File A4 Pocket File 20 Pocket
- 1x Staedtler /Croxley Maths Set
- 3x Butterfly Polyroll 480mm × 3m
- 1x BIC Prismo Coloured Pens – 10 pack
- 2x toilet rolls or a box of tissues per term
- Hand sanitizer for personal use
Homework diary and school uniform:
If you have purchased a book pack for your child, they will receive 1x A5 hardcover book to use as their homework diary for Grade 6. If you are purchasing your child’s workbooks elsewhere, please make sure that your child has a suitable homework diary.
Please make sure that your child is wearing the correct school uniform before they leave for school each morning. Grade 6 learners have Physical Education on a Tuesday, therefore the learners may come to school in the correct sports attire, with white/ black takkies.