Mrs S. Lourens – Gr 7SL (Grade Head)
Mrs B. Taute – Gr 7BT
Mrs T. Coetzer – Gr 7TC
Mr J. van Deventer – Gr 7JV
Below is the list of stationery requirements for Grade 7 – 2021. This list is also handed out to all Gr. 6 learners at the end of the previous year. Please make sure that your child has all the stationery mentioned on the list on their FIRST DAY of Grade 7, and that ALL their stationery is marked clearly and individually.
- 2x A4 pocket flip file – 20 pockets
- 1x Glue stick (Bostik/Pritt) 25g
- Blue ball point pens (5 pack)
- Green ball point pens (2 pack)
- Colour ball point pens (12 pack)
- HB pencils (12 pack)
- 1x Shatter resistant ruler
- 1x Black permanent marker
- 1x Maths geometry set.
- 1x scientific calculator
- 1x good English dictionary
Requirements for their art kit:
- R20 cash (for clay & black paper)
- B, 2B & 3B art pencils (x2)
- Colour pencil crayons (12 pack)
- Pastels (set of 12)
- 2 black fine liners
- 2l Ice-cream container with lid (x1)
- 1 magazine
- Toilet rolls x2 – New set per term
- Box of tissues x1 – New box per term
- Hand sanitizer for personal use
Homework diary and school uniform:
Grade 7’s will receive one A4 hardcover book to use as their homework diary. If you are not going to purchase your child’s books through the school, please see to it that your child has a suitable A4hardcover homework diary. Writing book orders are placed at the end of the previous year.
Please make sure your child is wearing the correct school uniform before they leave for school each morning.
Grade 7 learners have Creative Arts and Physical Education every FRIDAY and will need to come to school dressed in the correct sports attire, with white/black takkies.