Mrs P. van Tonder – Gr 2PV (Grade Head)
Miss A. Meulman – Gr 2AM
Mrs C. Coetzee – Gr 2CC
Mrs S. Van Zyl – Gr 2SV
Below is a list of stationery that is required for 2021. This list is handed out with their report at the end of Grade 1. Please ensure that your child has the correct stationery on the first day of school. Mark each item of stationery individually with their name.
- 10x Staedtler or good quality HB pencils
- 1x Staedtler 2 Hole Metal sharpener
- 2x Eraser white
- 1x Scissors 140mm
- 1x Shatter-resistant Ruler 30 cm
- 2x Bostik Glue Stick
- 1x Monami retractable crayons (12 pack)
- 1x Colouring pencils 12 pack (Staedtler)
- 1x Butterfly A4 Flip File 30 Pocket
- 2x Butterfly A4 Flip File 20 Pocket
- 1x Butterfly Book bag (with zip)
- 1x A4 Whiteboard
- 4x Penflex Whiteboard markers (black)
Please bring all additional requirements within the first week of school.
- 2x toilet rolls
- 2x boxes of tissues
- 1x bottle of liquid hand wash
- R50 for the hire of a chair bag that is purchased by the school
- R20 for cleaning products and a face cloth.
Physical Education is on a Wednesday. On this day the learners are permitted to wear the correct PE / sports clothing to school. This is the Bosmansdam Sports shirt, navy PE shorts with plain black or white takkies. If your child does not have the correct sports clothing, they are to wear their school uniform instead. The correct school uniform is to be worn every other day.
Neatness inspections will be held intermittently.
Pack in healthy lunches every day.
A sweet treat is only allowed on a Friday.